This application has an online or hard copy options. These are accessed on the left-hand panel of the website under “how to apply”.
Interested person should complete the application form and submit an official transcript, personal statement and two recommendation letters. The completed materials should be submitted by email/fax/or post mail before March 5 to contacts provided on the website.
- To provide research experience in highly challenging and demanding STEM areas.
- To prepare students for graduate studies in STEM fields. ACTIVITIES
- Hands on research in STEM projects with Ph.D. mentors
- 2-credit course on Research Ethics by STEM faculty
- Science and technology field trips
- Seminar conducted by minority role models
- Poster and Oral presentations
- GRE preparation
EXCITING RESEARCH PROJECTS
- Nanoparticles for biomedical applications
- Nanosensors for detection of salmonella enterica
- Drug delivery system for treatment of solid tumors
- Biomaterials for structural applications
- Durability of composite materials
- $5000 stipend for 10 weeks
- Travel allowance (up to $300)
- Room and Board provided by TU housing.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- Rising juniors or seniors from four-year degree institutions and community colleges
- Must be U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident