To apply for this program scroll to the bottom of the page and enter the information requested.
Eligibility requirements for the Lehigh Physics REU Program:
- Funding for most positions is restricted to U.S. citizens and permanent residents. However, we do consider applications from international students who are currently enrolled as an undergraduate in a university within the United States.
- You must be planning to be enrolled as an undergraduate student during the Fall 2017 term.
A complete application package to the Lehigh Physics REU Program consists of:
- This online application form;
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Unofficial Transcript;
- Two letters of recommendation.
Please do not send transcripts until Fall semester grades have been recorded. Unofficial transcripts are fine. Should you be accepted into the program, we may require an official transcript at that time.
It is your responsibility to arrange for two letters of recommendation to be sent to us by the deadline. After you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email with further details.